Simple Makeup Tips & Tutorial [Ready In 5 Minutes]

The last time I did a tutorial was a decent nine months past. Wow. I might born over that span of time…

I did this hunt for a film outing over the weekend. It’s a straightforward however good way to feature color to a natural look. you'll substitute teal with different bright colours like inexperienced, purple, yellow etc. Darker shades would work too however they'll be less distinction with the black liner.

Items Used:

Anna Sui Spot Concealer in 03, Lancome Blanc Miracle Powder Foundation in O-03, Urban Decay Primer drinkable, waterproof Paint Pot in Vintage choice [base], Everyday Minerals Blush in Waffle Cone [base], conjure For Ever blue Cream in #21 [liner], waterproof makeup in twin bill four (Teal) [liner], Dolly Wink Liquid makeup Pen [liner], Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Darkhorse [bottom liner], waterproof makeup in Ricepaper [highlight], Shu Uemura laborious nine Pencil in Seal Brown, Maybelline The Falsies makeup, Shu Uemura Blush in M Orange fifty five, Korres shrub Lip Butter Glaze

When you list each single product out it will look overwhelming, does not it?

unbroken the bottom makeup light-weight with some concealer on my dark areas and so set everything with a sheer layer of powder foundation.

After prepping the lids with Associate in Nursing eye-shadow primer, I applied a nude pearl cream eye-shadow and set it with an identical eye-shadow (though technically I used a blush). With the teal cream eye-shadow, I created a winged out line because the base then applied teal eye-shadow over the bottom.

Following the form of the teal line, I applied the black liquid makeup nearer to the lash line. After that, I applied a bright dark brown makeup simply to outline rock bottom lash line and applied a emotional highlight right below the brows. to end the attention makeup, I crammed in my brows, curled my lashes and applied makeup.

For the cheeks, I used a peach-colored blush that. I tend to like pairing teal eyes with a heat blush. On the lips, I used a sheer light-weight pink gloss.






No comments:

Post a Comment