Baking Soda Hair Treatment

Hard water minerals, shampoos, conditioning masks, hair styling merchandise and also the atmosphere will all cause build up to assemble on your hair.

Build up will reek all types of mayhem like creating your hair dry, brittle, unmanageable, static-y, curl resistant, dull, serious and doubtless alternative stuff I can’t think about right away. It’s bad. however fortunately you'll be able to kick it to the curb and send it on it’s merry means with a simple concoction that I used on my sister Celeste (who has steamy water and was really combating build up). She has been thus excited together with her hair since we have a tendency to did this and can’t believe that every one of that dry brittle trickiness was simply build up!
 
Recipe: (this may be a tough one thus brace yo-self)
1/3 Cup baking soda (I’m convinced that between baking soda, corn starch, copra oil and adhesive tape I might produce anything! )
4 T Water
 
Directions:
Mix along till it’s a paste. Then (starting with the ends) massage into your *hair. {I did this over the sink thus I didn’t build a mess)
Leave it for 10-15 minutes then wash as was common.
* For recently color treated hair forever strive a take a look at piece first! Celeste has coloured hair and it looked vivacious and delightful after we were done however you ne'er know!
I hope this works wonders for you!





No comments:

Post a Comment